Marc and I took another trip down to Patagonia. It has been several months and they still have not resolved any of the issues with the property. I was at the point of scratching the whole idea of moving, even though it would mean having to do a herd reduction every year, if I want to keep getting kids and lambs. Each new baby would mean one adult had to go. Not the way that I want to be thinking!

All of the details involved, if we do move, are mind-boggling. I worry that enough customers won't care to do the drive and that I would have to depend on more shows to make up for it. Having more acreage and the chance to build a house and barn from the bottom up would be a dream come true. of course, it all depends on the price and the issues. Oh, well. More waitign is in store.